This is such a speedy and fuss free way to prepare midweek chicken.
It’s packed with flavour and the dish is versatile enough to be served with salad in summer or vegetables and potatoes in this chilly weather.
Don’t be easily misled by “light” coconut milk labels.
Check the nutritional content first, you may be surprised to find that some brands like SPAR regular coconut milk is lower in fat than other brands “light” coconut milk!
Creamy but lower-in-fat Asian style Chicken
- 4 Free range chicken breasts
- ½ Cup sweet chilli sauce
- 90ml Coconut milk
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped coriander
- 3 Tablespoons Chopped roasted peanuts
- 1 Tablespoon Soya sauce
- Flatten the chicken breasts slightly with your hand, so they are the same thickness and place them on a non-stick cooking mat, on a baking tray
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and dollop on top of the chicken
- Grill or cook on a high heat for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through-basting the chicken with any surrounding sauce